Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Freaking Out at Target


Any Designer of Any Genre will Tell  you . . . Good Design is simply Good Design. Ingenuous and Candid.  It's the truth. This is Precisely what Lures me to Target time and again . Frankly, I can't help myself.  A few weeks ago I went for Dog treats & frozen Edamame. I don't have to tell you what followed. . .

I freaked out at Target. 
Again.
Here's what - 

Fun yet Sophisticated outdoor (yes, plastic) dining. Plates $1.99-2.49. Platters $12.99. Bowls $2.49-6.99. 












Chic Wood trays. Think outside of the Kitchen. They are great in ANY room. Perfect for dropping Keys on in the Entry or giving your TV/stereo Remotes a Home. $18.59 for rectangular - $19.29 for square . 



Lighting . . .
There were 2 great Glass Lamps- endlessly classic. $49.99 each.



And never a Shortage of Basic (paramount to any great lamp update) Drum Shades. 




Loved the selection of Acrylic Bases. . . picked up a few. $29.99-39.99


I was all over the Bedding. They had a variety of Fresh accessories- perfect for a quick update. Pillows $24.99 each.




Great Buy for a Chic Geometric Duvet & Shams. $99.99 Queen.



Accessories . . .
Who doesn't love a 'Lil Morocco? Make that Metallic Morocco. Ottoman/Footstool $59.99 Ya Habibi


Understated Graphic candles. Perfect alone or in a Group.


I spotted a couple of sublimely Loud photo frames. Tribal. Love. Butterflies in my Belly.




Elegant yet Unpretentious storage. Natural to boot. $12.99-29.99



A series of This little Statement of a mirror would be killer on an accent wall. $19.99



When my Brother sees this post he will undoubtedly mock me for laying out an area rug on the floor of Target and photographing it. Yes, I am That Girl. Because I adore you- and you must have this woven piece of joy. $39.99



I was just about to become distracted by the shrieking billowing from Aisle 15 (Toys & Electronics) when I came upon a couple of great little tables. . .

Modern mirrored Deco $99.99 


Updated Traditional $69.99 


A sweet little Parson's Cube $39.99


Modern & Masculine. Black tray table. $39.99


I'm still smiling about this little Geometric love. $79.99. Adore.



And then the crying over Dora The Explorer tennis shoes (they glow after all) proved to be too much and I High Tailed it outta there. Until next time, I love you Target. Happy Bargain Shopping!
xx,
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment