Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Freaking Out at Homegoods

Every Time I go to Homegoods I have massive Buffet Anxiety. I Want a little Bit of Everything & the Selection seems Endless . Makes a Gal want to Pop a Xanax upon Arrival . Anywho. . . Much like the finest Menus- Homegoods offers the very Best of what 's in Season. Today the Selection of Planters & Patio Furniture was Top Notch. Summer is ALMOST here. . . I promise.

Keeping in the Spirit- I'll start with My Outdoor Finds..

Love this Traditional Basket Weave arm Chair- the White keeps it Modern & Fresh..Sure to be Sleek in any Setting. $49.99


These Planters are Elegantly Neutral with
 clean Lines to Boot. Prices as Marked


At $16.99 you can't Find a better Punch of Color


A gorgeous Statement . . .Bold & Beautiful,
This extra large Love is $69.99



The Buffet


I hit Lighting Next. In general the Bases are good. The Shades are Another story Entirely. They are Kinda like wearing a Lanvin dress with Rubber Flip-Flops . To my Delight , I found Drum Shades which are Sold separately !

Silk & Neutral. At $16.99 a Pop you don't have to Worry about replacing an existing Awkward Shade


Sexy Form at $29.99


Classically Handsome & gently priced at $49.99


Stylish yet Mellow. $34.99


Like Antique Eastern Art for your End table. This would be undeniably Sexy in the Bedroom. $39.99

Just as we Were Chattin' up a storm about Area Rugs I came across 2  Absolute Steals. Both of these selections are 8' x 10' and are Only $299. Three Hundred Bucks for Fabulousness .
COLOSSAL Fabulousness .




Finally , I cruised Through the Furniture Section . It was Rather sparse as Most of the Love is in Patio Furniture this time of year. . . HOWEVER - I Nearly passed out When I found this Seductive Leather number.

$149.99. The Stitching & Leather are exquisite
Where's that Xanax?

Ralph Lauren would Blush upon Seeing this Foot Stool. Simply Classic American style.

Attractively priced at $39.99

Relaxed Animal Print on a Handsome Iron Base & a Genuine space saver? About Died when I saw these Printed Grasscloth C Tables.

Small $24.99. Large $29.99. 

This shall Conclude my Diary of Homegoods for Today. Can't wait to See what arrives Next week. . .
xx
Nic

PS . . .
*Find of The Day*

PRATESI Sheets .

 I already shut the Front Door .

No comments:

Post a Comment