Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stencils - Must Practice Restraint

Mick Jagger
+
Philippe Starck + Union Jack
Dying . I'm dying
It's officially Project Season . And I'm legitimately Obsessed with Stencils . Stencils are THE Sublime Solution for the Quick & easy design Pick Me Up you have been Longing for. They are REUSABLE, cost Less than Dinner on the Town & are the ultimate Non-Garish (put down the Jo-Ann Fabrics coupon) DIY project. I'm currently having a Flamboyant love Affair with a sophisticated little Number that I picked up from Cutting Edge Stencils . Here are my loves . . .

Love on Your walls . Stencils can create a Custom Wallpaper feel at a fraction of the Cost .

"Rabat" $38.95

"Damask Nadya" $39.95

"Shipibo" $38.95

"Covington" $42.95


"Zagora" $39.95


Hell Yes . All Hot & Bothered

Furniture Love . . . .Inspire a Flea Market or Garage Sale find. Or fall Back in Lust with what you Already own .

This I Adore

Non Offensive Kid Furniture 


Love what Ya Got

Update a Chest with this Ribbon Damask $32


Rockin' a Flea Market Find


When your Landlord gifts you a Lemon Add vodka

Fabrics are Also yearning for the Love. Who doesn't obsess over Bespoke Decor? Forget that I asked . . I don't want to Know .  Remember to switch to Fabric Paint .

Royal Burlap . Hot. $18

No longer A Boring Roller Shade


European Style Storage $25


For the Coolest Man in your Life. $25


Shake Up the Bedroom . Dig your Headboard


British Invasion of Your Office . $25/set of 4


Oh so French . $28

I love you Trellis Stencil . You made my Shade Ridiculous

Aaaaaaaaand Floors & Ceilings . They too Clamor for Stencil Affection.  You can Stencil your Floors with the same Guys you would Use on the Ceiling . . . Just not at the Same time . Try out the Wall Stencils we Chatted about earlier for these Unexpected applications .

Need it Want it . Want it Need it


Downright Sexy

Camel Bone Weave $39


Georgian Ceiling Medallion Stencil $54.95

Try not to Smile

Finally, Stencils make for some Fantastic albeit Banksy Inspired Art. 

My boyfriend Mick Jagger . Again .

A nod to The Beasties $9.50

Liz Taylor 9x12 on canvas $20

Custom Deco Monogram Stencils $17. 95
May I add . . . Freaking Out

adore 
Awww Shucks, Stencils . I'm exhausted . Time for a hot shower .
xx
Nic

2 comments: